Welcome on Discimus Lab Website
Discimus Lab supports education/training and promotes multilingualism; Discimus Lab’s practical activities focus on CLIL/CLIiG concepts in combination with STEM subjects, analogue and digital, in the entire education vertical from kindergarten to professional/vocational education and further training. The offer targets educational institutions and companies. Particularly in the field of vocational training, there is an increasing demand for professional and technical language education. With the „Agency DAMN“, Discimus Lab offers marketing, web and graphic design solutions as well as 3-D video production for education and language training purposes.
- • decades of experience and expertise in international education (Dr. sc. Monica Hühner/Co-Founder und Dr. phil. Gerald Hühner/Project manager)
- • the development and guidance on the use of digitalised tools in pedagogical-didactical work (Andrej Lončarič/DAMN)
the partners would like to jointly implement their efforts in future, to develop and offer contemporary and future oriented educational work and carry it out in motivating contexts.
Because the partners have
- • the technical and native-speaker competences in Slovenian, German and English
- • and their already existing respective network extending far beyond the immediate region of Slovenia and Central Southeast Europe (CSEE) into the international, especially German and English-speaking area,
the future joint activities will therefore target an international alignment.
The partners agree to
- • design digitalized and in a broader sense, immersive educational options,
- • introduce or build up relevant technical capacity and needed know-how,
- • offer the resulting concepts to a broad international public and implement them with cooperating partners
These prerequisites will also be able to ensure education work in future, if in times of unpredictable circumstances like in the context of the Corona pandemic, the “classic” educational work in direct encounter between actors of the education process should be obstructed.
These concepts also include – in the broadest sense of the word – solutions from the field of artificial intelligence/AI that shorten or support production and decision-making processes with the support of algorithms (e.g. “decision-making/DecAid”).
At the same time, pedagogical-didactic activities are still intended in almost all areas of society.